Friday, July 13, 2012

Reading List

Check out my Shelfari!   My sister Laura put me on to Shelfari.com last fall.  It has a lot of great features, but for me it is simply a nice way to keep track of books that I've read - and more importantly - books I'd like to read.  I'm so happy to have just discovered that I can share my reading list with you through this really cool Shelfari widget (see lower right corner of the page).  When you scroll your mouse over each book, a pop-up window will appear with detailed information. 

I've started to compile a list of books that I'm hoping to read (and possibly add to my permanent collection), which I believe will be of great use to me during my time at Temple and beyond.  I'm looking for anything related to dance, community, exchange, travel, research.... anything really!  

If you know of some great reads, I'm taking any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment