Sunday, September 21, 2014

Arts & Activism Event!

Hey friends, 

I have questions… all the madness and social injustice in the world… I have questions, and concerns, and desires around my role as an artist in effecting change. And I yearn for any and all opportunities to connect with people who also have questions… 

I am so thankful to have had opportunities to engage with artists such as Liz Lerman, Jawole Willa Jo Zollar and the amazing Urban Bush Women community,Celeste MillerBilly Yalowitz, and countless artists who create space for exploring these questions. 

Every encounter fuels the desire for more encounters!! 

So, I hope you'll come ask questions with me on November 19th at "Arts & Activism: Responding to Social Crisis" at the Painted Bride Art Center. It's free, it's a multimodal brainstorming event, it's a potluck!

Website: https://paintedbride.org/events/artsactivism/



No comments:

Post a Comment